A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Ramesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Ramesh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Ramesh, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramesh graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Ramesh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Montgomery General Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H S Ramesh MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. H S. Ramesh practice?
- Dr. H Ramesh has 2 office locations.
Dr. H Ramesh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, WV.
See Charleston Physiatrists and Charleston Pain Management Doctors.