A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hartej Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hartej Sandhu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandhu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandhu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hartej Sandhu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Sandhu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Nursing Home
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hartej S Sandhu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hartej S. Sandhu practice?
- Dr. Hartej Sandhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Hartej Sandhu practices Psychiatry near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Psychiatrists.