Learn more about Dr. Saad Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saad Ahmad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saad Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ahmad has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saad Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saad Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Saad Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Saad Ahmad practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists, Livonia Pulmonologists, Livonia Critical Care Practitioners, and Livonia Sleep Medicine Doctors.