A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saad Antoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saad Antoun is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antoun
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Antoun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saad Antoun, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Antoun graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Antoun has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saad S Antoun FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Saad S. Antoun practice?
- Dr. Saad Antoun has 1 office location.
Dr. Saad Antoun practices Urology near Holmdel, NJ.
See Holmdel Urologists.