A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saad Antoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saad Antoun is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saad Antoun, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Antoun graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Antoun has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saad S Antoun MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Saad S. Antoun practice?
- Dr. Saad Antoun has 1 office location.
Dr. Saad Antoun practices Urology near Holmdel, NJ.
See Holmdel Urologists.