Saad B Chaudhary, MD
North Jersey Orthopaedic Institute
140 Bergen St
Newark, NJ 07103
973-972-0679
Locations and availability (1)

|  Satisfied Paintent  |  show details
by Michael A Collazo on Jan 29th, 2013

Dr Chaudhary was very informative on all matters concerning my surgery...explained all 100%...staff amazing...follow up 100%,would to all who have fears.

Mar 5th, 2011

I had my cervical surgery done in March 2009, did a lot of research till i found dr saad chaudhary,its sad that oklahoma has lost an excellent surgeon, i would recommend this surgeon highly to anyone that has spine issues, from start to finish its going to be tough for any md to compete, worth the travel to see him tho i dont know whether he is still practising or teaching now.

|  Best Neurosurgeon Oklahoma has had!!  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2010

My name is Jason Hankins and I am a patient of Dr. Chaudhary. He is the most caring, compassionate, professional and friendly surgeon you will meet. His diagnosis was spot on, the fusion I had from another surgeon was repaired. I have to have another lumbar fusion very soon and I am willing to travel from Oklahoma to Ohio for this surgeon to work on me, I trust him, and with my background with surgeons as well as surgeries, that says and means a lot.

|  Thanks Very Much  |  show details
by KL on Dec 28th, 2009

Not much can be said except the Dr. and staff are very nice and try to help you be at ease and always informative where so many doctors are evasive. What is to improve when everything and everyone are near perfect?

Dec 9th, 2009

Dr & staff was very good or excellent. ar

Nov 25th, 2009

Dr. and staff were excellent