A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saad Bakhaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saad Bakhaya, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saad Bakhaya, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakhaya graduated from Kuwait University, Safat. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bakhaya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Antelope Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saad Matti Bakhaya MBBS and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Saad M. Bakhaya practice?
- Dr. Saad Bakhaya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saad Bakhaya practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Lancaster Allergists and Lancaster Pediatricians.