Allergist & Immunologist

May 19th, 2015

Dr. Bakaya is a very kind and caring Doctor . He's the best Doctor in town.

Rating for Doctor Bakhaya show details Rating for Doctor Bakhaya
by Barbara J. Lewin on Mar 8th, 2015

Outstanding doctor!!! He has helped me control Asthma/Sinus issues for many years. Very professional and very well educated in allergies and respiratory diseases.

EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR show details EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR
Jun 22nd, 2014

Dr. Bakhaya is literally the BEST doctor ever! I never have to wait a while when I am there and his staff is always caring and greets you with a smile! It is sooo easy to make an appointment with him and he always follows up after my visits! Dr. Bakhaya could not have had a more accurate diagnosis for me and has changed my life!! He always spends time with his patients and truly cares about them. If anyone tells you anything bad about this doctor it is not true!! Dr. Bakhaya is the best doctor and I would DEFINITELY recommend him any day!

Be Careful show details Be Careful
May 13th, 2014

I was looking for an asthma/allergy specialist in the area for my child (who has had asthma for 6 years). After reading beaming reviews online we chose to see Dr. Bakhaya. He was convinced that it wasn't asthma but was instead enlarged adenoids. He ordered a CT scan which doses the child with lots of radiation. This is dangerous in growing children. Their cells are rapidly dividing and when cells are radiated, it can lead to abnormal cells (i.e. cancer). The CT scan found nothing abnormal with the adenoids. Basically, the child was radiated unnecessarily and he thought nothing of the risks. He then sent us to a specialist at UCLA who took one look at my child, saw absolutely nothing unusual, and sent us home. I do not trust the judgement of Dr. Bakhaya.

Best Allergist Ever!!!! show details Best Allergist Ever!!!!
by M. Burnett on Mar 28th, 2014

When I went to the office of Dr. Bakhaya, I was greeted by his friendly staff. After filling out my paperwork I was taken into an office and was seen almost immediately by the doctor. Because he needed certain things his staff made my appointments for me, and I never had to do a thing. This Dr is extremely intelligent, compassionate and caring, and I would recommend him in an instant to anyone in need of his services.

Life Changing! show details Life Changing!
Nov 7th, 2013

Dr. Bakhaya diagnosed my problems in only one visit, after seeing other Dr.'s for years with no answers. He is very kind, caring and intelligent. I feel very confident in him and continue to go to him. He and his staff are always available and go to great lengths to give you the treatment and care you deserve, which is rare these days. Hands down the best and my favorite Dr.

grandma to 6 year old identical twin girls show details grandma to 6 year old identical twin girls
by Smith, Lindy on Jan 30th, 2013

I really like Dr. Bakhaya. He is so good with my granddaughters. He is very kind, caring and smart. I would highly recommend him.

A true professional! show details A true professional!
Jul 3rd, 2012

Dr. Bakhaya is knowledgeable, courteous, and very professional. He has helped three of my family members with various allergy, asthma, and other challenges. I highly recommend him and his very friendly staff. Plus, the office hours are very user friendly. Thank you, Dr. Bakhaya.

Dr. Bakhaya and Staff are the Best! show details Dr. Bakhaya and Staff are the Best!
Mar 11th, 2011

They have taken care of me for routine allergy problems, and recently a serious illness. I have had to come into the office nearly every day for IV's. Dr. Bakhaya and all of his staff, Gertie, Deanna, Heather, Melody, Amber, and Courtney all are outstanding, friendly and caring. They deserve to be honored, because they are absolutely the best doctor's office!

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Jan 9th, 2011

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Bakhaya for years, for both allergy shots and colds/sinus infections. He has always been attentive, easy to talk to, and caring. We now take our kids in when they are sick and we can't get in to see the pediatrician. Appointments are easy to make, and the staff is very friendly. I have recommended him to a number of friends who have all had positive experiences.

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
Aug 27th, 2010

Dr Bakaya is caring and always looking for new technology and treatments for treating his patients. He is personable, kind and caring.

Great Visit show details Great Visit
by FIT on Aug 25th, 2010

The office staff were not personal at all. But all the feelings melted away when I met him. Awesome and attentive, highly recomended.

alw show details alw
Apr 23rd, 2010

Amazing dr! We love his staff! They always get us in fast!

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Aug 6th, 2009

Dr. Bakhaya's office staff are cold and abrupt but he is a wonderful doctor! He takes his time and care with each patient and explained everything thoroughly. I highly recommend him (and he is much better than many of the dermatologists out here) which is why I choose to only go to him regarding skin problems.

by N on Apr 20th, 2009

Great doctor. I have been with many other doctors in the past and he is by far the best!

A truly dedicated professional show details A truly dedicated professional
by E on Nov 7th, 2008

Dr. Bakhaya is the greatest. He saved my life when he discovered an illness that no other doctor had discovered in the past. He gave it his all to find me the best doctors and helped me to deal with the treatment. He is the epitome of medical professionalism and human caring.

The Best! show details The Best!
by Tracey on Oct 30th, 2008

I cannot begin to describe what an excellent doctor Dr. Bakhaya is! I feel incredibly blessed to have found him and I know many others who feel the same!

Saad Bakhaya M.D. show details Saad Bakhaya M.D.
by Citysearch User on Sep 3rd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Bakhaya is a very good diagnostician. He and his staff are very professional and courteous. My daughter had terrible sinus problems unti...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Wonderful doctor and person show details Wonderful doctor and person
by Happy Patient on Jul 25th, 2008

The most skilled and caring physician ever! The office staff is the best!