Dr. Saad Hammid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saad Hammid?

March 10th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

We are so grateful to Dr. Hammid for finding a care plan of my son who battles w/ Asthma. All my children love him so much! I will not trade him for anyone else. Thank you Dr. Hammid.

BEST DOCTOR IN TOWN

September 22nd, 2016

Best Doctor

My children love Dr. Hammid he is a wonderful Doctor who takes his time in explaining any questions to my concerns and is so dedicated and informative about my children's well being, Thank you Dr. Hammid!

July 25th, 2016

Do these doctors care?

My own personal experience at Bright's Pediatrics was not the best. Office staff are not friendly, and if you call in regards of your child, 95% of the time they don't answer the phone nor call you back. Hammid is a nice man, but too quiet, and when he sees my daughter, its always a quick in and out, makes me feel like he is rushing us to get out, which is not appropriate. I need someone that's actually going to tend to my daughter, because being born premature she has difficulties therefore she needs the right care, but of course when I call my messages go unanswered. I'm tired of my child suffering, therefore I'm removing her from this practice.

February 7th, 2012

Great doctor

Dr. Hammid is a wonderful doctor. He always made an accurate diagnosis and answered all of our questions. The kids love him and I highly recommend him to others. We had moved out of state and looked for him when we returned. Haven't found anyone comparable.

March 11th, 2009

Office Staff

Both of my kids were going to Dr. Hammid but I took them bothe out because his office staff acts as if someone owes them something.They DO NOT smile and act friendly at all. The office manager is worst. She walks in late for work and will not greet you. Dr. Hammid needs to fire them all and get friendly staff.

November 18th, 2008

Dr. Hammid is okay. He is very nice, but a little too quiet for me. You have to really ask questions and sometimes I am not fully satisfied.His office staff is the pits (well, most of them). There's one or two like Sharon (nurse) who are nice. I am switching doctors because of his office staff.

March 23rd, 2017