Overall Review

2.4

April 2nd, 2016
What an intelligent, educated forward moving doctor and professor. This man is very involved with his area of expertise. He doesn't waste your time. He tells you like it is. I am so happy to have him as my doctor. AND his staff is wonderful, caring, patient and organized.

February 24th, 2016
I cannot change fast enough. Still no diagnosis after 4 months of visits and toooo many tests.

December 15th, 2015
My daughter and I had to wait approximately 30 just to be called in. The staff behind the desk, took over 10 minutes to even acknowledge us. Then when we finally got into our room, we waited over an hour for Dr. Juma to come in. No appologies, just started in on my daughter about her issues and told her it was mostly in her mind. Made my daughter cry. she is 19 years old and he wouldnt let her talk, just kept cutting her off and then when I stepped in, because I couldnt handle his bedside manner. He abruptly cut me off too and asked me to shush!! Not a good experience. Also, the ladies behind the desk, nurses etc. were arguing about random stuff and actually made a couple of references to the doctor that he is being an idiot. Nice!!! Sorry had to tell my story!! Im not a bitter person at all, but that was kinda ridiculous.

June 9th, 2015
Worst doctor I have ever been to at Scripps
Worst Scripps doctor I have ever gone to!! I waited for one hour and 45 minutes. After an hour and a half went by I began to leave only to be told he was finishing up a patient and would be right out. When he finally came into the office were I was waiting he told me he didn't appreciate me complaining about the wait, that he is a specialist and this is normal and I can "take or leave it". I chose to leave!!! He and his front office staff were very rude and confrontational with me. I was mortified when I was in the back office when a staff member came in to take the equipment we were using at the time and I wasn't even clothed properly when she opened the door to take the machine away! At this point even a simple acknowledgement that I waited for a ridiculous amount of time at our very first appointment would have made all the difference in the world- but he did not. He was rude, curt, combative and I fired him as my doctor and am happy to say I will never have to see this man again. Worst Scripps experience I have ever had in over 25 years with Scripps.

April 12th, 2015
Staff
I use to work with this Dr many years ago. And we had ppl quite working there because how they were treated by him. He is a great Dr but after being told I needed to put him first over my husband who was in Iraq I put my notice in. He goes through staff a lot . And you will wait a long time .

March 7th, 2015
Unprofessional, Rude & Classless.
Horrific man & staff. Kept my 80 y/o father waiting in lobby 2.5 hrs, then 45 min exam room THEN before he saw him, sent him to radiology. Had to wait another 40 min before exam. He was very sharp, rude & yelled at me when I only said "Our appt was at 1PM, its now 5PM." He basically told me to fk off & would send us elsewhere if we didn't like the wait. Wow! I was speechless. I'm an emermency nurse x15 yrs & have never witnessed such behavior. He cont to tell me he hadn't eaten lunch & started work at 9AM. Sorry you choose a career you might skip a meal Dr. Juma, I do it every 12hr shift. Please don't send your elderly parents to him. He just might bite your head off.

March 3rd, 2015
The Most Awful Experience ever
This was by far the worst experience with the staff at Dr. Juana's office. Signed in and waited for 2 whole hours before seeing the Dr. When I spoke to office manager, she sounded hostile and said this was normal for this office. Extremely discourteous and unprofessional. I would never ever want to come back here again.

February 25th, 2015
Bedside manner (and common courtesy) needs much improvement. Not sure where he got his medical training but he must have been absent for any human connection training . Memo to the doctor: check out the placebo research.

February 24th, 2015
Very negative experience!
Very negative experience!First visit I waited 1.5 hours to be seen. Second visit I waited over 2 hours and then Dr. Juma was defensive and argumentative. No apology for wait. Unhelpful with recommendations for ways I might minimize future recurrence of kidney issue. Just kept ordering more inconclusive tests. Many other complaints but this gives you general idea of experience with Dr. Juma. I will find another urologist. He was very arrogant and disrespectful of my time and dismissive of my questions. Probably the worst MD I've ever been to.

February 10th, 2014
Longest wait ever!
I am a patient person but had to eait 2 hours today in the waiting room for my follow up with Dr Juma which was a total of 10 min. Yes he knows what he is doing and is a top surgeon but he is very conceded and has a god complex. He basically yelled at me my first appt and my second appt told me I was in denial. He is very aggresive and will do surgery after only talking with you for 5 min. Go to another top dr and save time so you can spend it with your family. The wait time should never be longer than a total of 30 min...

October 23rd, 2013
TERRIBLE-EXTREMELY POOR CARE
I am not sure how this man received a license to practice medicine in the US. He caused extreme pain unnecessarily , (seemed to be taking his personal frustrations out on the patient), did not identify the cause of the problem, and may have caused more harm. Obviously, I nor any of my family members or friends will go to Saad Juma. Seek care elsewhere.

February 14th, 2013
proved my bladder problem due to a major auto accident
tho 3 other urologists and 2 neurologists all told me that my problem was due to the car accident....they were all too afraid and beholden to the big insurance industry to write up the proper documentation and testing to prove my case..EXCEPT DR JUMA..I FINALLY FOUND HIM AND HE PROVED MY CASE AND SAVED ME AT A TME WHEN I DESPERATELY NEEDED IT AND HAD NO ONE TO HELP ME IN MY 20'S...GOD BLESS DR. JUMA...FOR NOT BOWING TO THE BIG INSURANCE!!