A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saad Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saad Saad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saad Saad, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saad has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saad A Saad MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Saad A. Saad practice?
- Dr. Saad Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. Saad Saad practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Eatontown, NJ.
See Eatontown Surgeons and Eatontown Pediatric Surgeons.