Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saad Saad
Dr. Saad Saad, MD, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in Eatontown, NJ, with other offices in Forked River, NJ and Eatontown, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Saad is affiliated with Clara Maass Medical Center, Jersey Shore University Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center. Dr. Saad has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Saad Saad has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Saad Saad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eatontown, NJ.