Learn more about Dr. Saad Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saad Saad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saad Saad, FAAP, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saad has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saad A Saad FAAP and MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Saad A. Saad practice?
- Dr. Saad Saad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saad Saad practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Eatontown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Forked River, NJ.
See Eatontown Surgeons and Eatontown Pediatric Surgeons.