A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saad Sabbagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbagh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Sabbagh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saad Sabbagh MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Saad Sabbagh practice?
- Dr. Saad Sabbagh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saad Sabbagh practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Surgeons.