Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saad Shebrain
Dr. Saad Shebrain, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Shebrain is affiliated with Borgess Medical Center, Bronson Vicksburg Hospital and Bronson Methodist Hospital. Dr. Shebrain has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Saad Shebrain has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...