A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saad Sobhy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saad Sobhy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saad Sobhy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobhy graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Sobhy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sobhy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saad A. Sobhy practice?
Dr. Saad Sobhy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Physiatrists, Syracuse Internists, and Syracuse Pain Management Doctors.