A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saad Usmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saad Usmani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Usmani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Usmani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Usmani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saad Zafar Usmani MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Saad Z. Usmani practice?
- Dr. Saad Usmani has 1 office location.
Dr. Saad Usmani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists, Little Rock Oncologists, and Little Rock Hematologists.