A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saad Usmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saad Usmani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Usmani
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Usmani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Usmani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saad Zafar Usmani MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Saad Z. Usmani practice?
- Dr. Saad Usmani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saad Usmani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Little Rock Internists, Little Rock Oncologists, and Little Rock Hematologists.