Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saadah Alrajab
Dr. Saadah Alrajab, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Whittier, CA, with another office in Temecula, CA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Alrajab is affiliated with Downey Regional Medical Center and Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital. Dr. Alrajab has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Saadah Alrajab has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Saadah Alrajab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Whittier, CA.
Dr. Hussein Nassr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Whittier, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Alfredo Castellanos
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Whittier, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Kang Lee
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Whittier, CA 0 mi50