A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saadat Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saadat Khan, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saadat Khan, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Infantile Spasms
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saadat Ali Khan MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Saadat A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Saadat Khan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Saadat Khan practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.