A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saadeh Saadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saadeh Saadeh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saadeh Saadeh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadeh graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Saadeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saadeh A Saadeh MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Saadeh A. Saadeh practice?
- Dr. Saadeh Saadeh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Saadeh Saadeh practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Cardiologists.