A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saadeh Saadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saadeh Saadeh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saadeh
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Saadeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saadeh Saadeh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadeh graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Saadeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saadeh A Saadeh MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Saadeh A. Saadeh practice?
- Dr. Saadeh Saadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Saadeh Saadeh practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Cardiologists.