Dr. Saadeh Saadeh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 12th, 2016
Poor Scheduling
I was referred to this cardiologist by my primary care doctor for chest pains. The earliest I got an appointment was over 5 weeks out. Then his office called approximately 2 weeks from the appointment and cancelled, offering to schedule another appointment farther out or with another doctor in the practice. Would not recommend this practice if you have problems.

February 1st, 2014
The only reason promptness isn't high is not to be his fault but being a cardo Dr. he sometimes is called out for emergencies. He has been my Dr for a long time. Very friendly and I would recommend him to anyone.

February 23rd, 2013
Thanks
I had the opportunity to interact with Dr. Saadeh in 2011. I found him to be professional, extremly competent and interested only in my well being. I first met Dr. Saadeh in Kingman Regional Medical Center after experiencing uncomfortable chest tightness and continued through completion of treatment. I was totally satisfied with the entire experience.

October 28th, 2009
I question the moral and ethical values of this doctor. I was a patient for a short time and from what happened to me at the hands of this doctor I can only say that I have no confidence in this man at all as a physician. My own personal view of Doctor Saadeh Saadeh is that I would rather not have a physician at all than to trust my health and well fare to this Person.