Jun 17th, 2014

A complete disappointment. I would not recommend Dr. Alizai Cowan and would instead encourage anyone to seek help elsewhere.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by hoyaguy13 on Aug 20th, 2013

Dr. Alizai-Cowan is a rare find in the world of psychiatry. She is practical, listens, asks good questions, and genuinely cares. She is also extremely responsive. Although she does not take insurance, I'd spend the money any day to have quality psychiatric care.

Thrilled to have found a great psychiatrist! show details Thrilled to have found a great psychiatrist!
by Laura on Feb 13th, 2013

A doctor of a family friend recommended Dr. Cowan and I am glad that I took the recommendation! Even though ahe does not take insurance, seeing her is money well spent. She is very smart but never makes patients feel stupid for asking questions. Also, she is very understanding and actually talks to you instead of sitting and listening the entire time. My only issue with her is that I did not find her when I first moved to DC as she is MUCH easier to get to than the resident I saw in Georgetown.

Oct 23rd, 2012

Dr. Alizai-Cowan is the best of the best. She is accurate in her diagnosis and treatment and truly spends time understanding a patient's issues. She is incredibly responsive as well.

Jul 20th, 2012

Very compassionate doctor and knowledgeable. Highly recommended

Awesome show details Awesome
Jun 5th, 2012

I was very impressed with this doctor she really knows her stuff. She is very kind and intelligent.

Mar 20th, 2012

Dr. Cowan is extremely knowledgeable, caring, and responsive. She has helped me so much and I feel quite lucky to have found such an amazing psychiatrist.