A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saadia Chohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saadia Chohan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chohan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Chohan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Duncan Regional Hospital, Inc
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saadia Nazir Chohan MD is a female Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Saadia N. Chohan practice?
- Dr. Saadia Chohan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saadia Chohan practices Medical Oncology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, OK and Fort Sill, OK.
See Oklahoma City Oncologists.