A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saadia Chohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saadia Chohan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chohan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chohan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chohan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Chohan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Duncan Regional Hospital, Inc
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saadia Chohan MD is a female Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Saadia Chohan practice?
- Dr. Saadia Chohan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Saadia Chohan practices Medical Oncology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, OK and Yukon, OK.
See Oklahoma City Oncologists.