A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saadia Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saadia Husain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saadia Husain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad.
Dr. Husain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saadia Asif Husain MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saadia A. Husain practice?
- Dr. Saadia Husain has 1 office location.
Dr. Saadia Husain practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists and Silver Spring Geriatric Doctors.