A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saadia Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saadia Khan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saadia Khan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- ValleyCare Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saadia I. Khan practice?
Dr. Saadia Khan practices Family Medicine near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA and Tracy, CA.
See Stockton Family Physicians.