Overall Review

March 25th, 2016
BEST Skin Surgeon
Dr. Raza is a compassionate professional that goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure you receive an accurate diagnosis and executes surgical skills with precision. Look no further, you will find yourself in competent hands with Dr. Raza. I feel very fortunate I found her in time for an emergency surgery. She deals with cancer patients every day. Extremely knowledgeable!

October 17th, 2015
Became angry and sloppily stitched my face
She became angry after a conversation we had. She only put eleven stitches in a 2 inch scar. The stitches were so far apart , the incision. Split open between the stitches and left a thick scar. She also used heavy thread and made large stitching across the scar. It left tracks in my face like a Halloween looking scar. This was the most bizarre and horrible experience I ever had with a doctor. When I went back to get the stitches out The other patients didn't have the large thread and thief stitching was small and in.oticae. I asked why my face looked like this and she told me everyone heals differently. This was only what I could see. I assume the underneath stitching was just as bad. I had a headache for 35 days, couldn't work and an x Ray revealed my incision area was swollen to the skull.

August 14th, 2014
excellent doctor and buisness
Dr. Raza is great. I have seen her several times for skin surgery. Her staff is very professional and goes out of their way to make the patient comfortable. Dr .Raza always wants to make sure that the patient is comfortable and in as little pain as possible. She has made a dreaded medical procedure as pleasant for me as possible many times. I had to change dermatologist recently and had to go with a dermatologist that works with Dr.Raza.

May 14th, 2013
Very Professional
Dr. Raza and her staff are all very nice and just a pleasure to see. I always feel like I am receiving the best care!

October 9th, 2012
Recommend for sclerotherapy
I have been in Dr. Raza's office three times so far--once for an evaluation and twice for sclerotherapy injections. I found the office staff professional and friendly. Dr. Raza and her assistants were especially friendly and knowledgeable. Treatments were minimally painful (as expected), and Dr. Raza showed great patience as she treated me. She answered all of my questions in an understandable manner and at the right level of complexity.

October 7th, 2012
Dr. Raza has taken care of my husband for years. He has very difficult skin cancers and I have trusted her completely to take the best care of him. I thank my good luck for having had found her.

August 14th, 2012
Great Doctor!

March 15th, 2012
AMAZING!
Went to her for my skin cancer. An amazing experience all around!

January 26th, 2012
wait time
she was wonderful, and I understand in order to have time w/her you have to wait and allow her to have time w/the other patients, bring a book cause its really an all day thing like they tell you!

September 22nd, 2011
Fraud
This doc does not even seem like a real doc. No medicine skill, this is a beauty shop with money making agenda. Avoid if possible. Go to Dr kling in wildwood.

September 21st, 2011
Worst dermatologist, do not waste time
If you are looking for a qualified (real) well mannered and decent physician, pls do not waste time here, go to Barnes or SLU. They are a rip off, boutique clinic with no sense of taking actual care of patient. This is a money grubbing machine. Save yourself. From waiting time, to actually seeing her, to stories she creates, you'll be better off with your internist.

April 27th, 2009
Was sent to Dr. Raza by another physician. She was to remove a basil cell on the nose. Instead of removing the cell and using stitches she did a "Flap" which caused tremendous swelling, permanent numbness of the nose and a puffy area below the precedure.