A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saadia Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saadia Rehman, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Rehman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saadia Rehman DO and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saadia Rehman practice?
- Dr. Saadia Rehman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Saadia Rehman practices Internal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Bridgeton, NJ.
See Camden Internists.