A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saadia Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saadia Rehman, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Rehman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital/U M C
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rehman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans