Pediatrician
581 William R Latham Sr Dr
Ste 101
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
815-802-0022
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Jul 8th, 2013

Dr zaheer herself is a wonderful doctor but what brings that office down is her other fellow doctors Leigh sterling and feb Hayden. Leigh sterling has the worse bed side manner and very rude and unprofessional. Non carrying cold hearted not good with children. Deb Hayden yes is sweet but leeks Hippa like there's no tomorrow.

|  Not impressed  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

My daughter has been to Zaheer Pediatric Associates a number of times since birth. We have since left the practice. Dr. Zaheer, Dr. Sterling and the Nurse Practioner are all very kind and caring. However, I felt like I was always rushed in and rushed out. Her staff is terrible about returning phone calls or following up regarding test results. There were times that I would call in just to get an answer to a question and was told numerous times the doctor would call me back. No one called me back. I was told they would be open on a Saturday until noon. I called at 11am to get my daughter an appointment and they were gone for the day. My daughter was admitted to the hospital by a different doctor that day. We have switched and are much happier with our new doctor.

Mar 6th, 2012

Dr. Zaheer is the best. We relocated this year and I am trying to find a good peds doc and so far I have not been as lucky as when I was first referred to Dr. Zaheer. She was always attentive, spoke to me and was very comforting at every appointment with my two children. A good pediatrician is worth their weight in gold!

Mar 27th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Zaheer has a great knowledge of pediatrics and I have no hesitaation to recomend Dr zaheer to any parents for their kids

Read Full Review at yahoo.com