Dr. Saadia Zaheer MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Bourbonnais, IL

April 30th, 2012
Not impressed
My daughter has been to Zaheer Pediatric Associates a number of times since birth. We have since left the practice. Dr. Zaheer, Dr. Sterling and the Nurse Practioner are all very kind and caring. However, I felt like I was always rushed in and rushed out. Her staff is terrible about returning phone calls or following up regarding test results. There were times that I would call in just to get an answer to a question and was told numerous times the doctor would call me back. No one called me back. I was told they would be open on a Saturday until noon. I called at 11am to get my daughter an appointment and they were gone for the day. My daughter was admitted to the hospital by a different doctor that day. We have switched and are much happier with our new doctor.

March 6th, 2012
Dr. Zaheer is the best. We relocated this year and I am trying to find a good peds doc and so far I have not been as lucky as when I was first referred to Dr. Zaheer. She was always attentive, spoke to me and was very comforting at every appointment with my two children. A good pediatrician is worth their weight in gold!