A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saadullah Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saadullah Khan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saadullah Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saadullah Khan MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Saadullah Khan practice?
- Dr. Saadullah Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saadullah Khan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Internists and Joplin Gastroenterologists.