A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saadullah Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saadullah Khan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saadullah Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saadullah Khan MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Saadullah Khan practice?
- Dr. Saadullah Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saadullah Khan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Internists and Joplin Gastroenterologists.