Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saaima Arshad
Dr. Saaima Arshad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lorain, OH, with another office in Corona, CA. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Arshad is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic, Allen Medical Center and EMH Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Saaima Arshad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Saaima Arshad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lorain, OH.
Dr. Angelo Barile
Lorain, OH 0 mi14
Dr. Feyrouz Al Ashkar
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Lorain, OH 0 mi17
Dr. Soo Hyun Kim
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Lorain, OH 0 mi11