Internist

Stay away show details Stay away
Oct 2nd, 2013

We have since switched to another provider and you should too if you are using this physician. He detected something, decided to perform an incremental blood test and never told us. We only found out when the bill came and when we questioned him, he had no care in the world to explain why the potential issue was not discussed, why he did not request permission to perform the blood test. Total lack of caring and information sharing with the most important person ... the patient!

One wonderful M.D.! show details One wonderful M.D.!
Mar 25th, 2011

My first visit to Dr. Gupta was 7-9 yrs. ago. He rates very high with me. Even though I have some unusual health problems. He took me on right away. He has one quality that few doctors have.He, with his very busy schedule, spends time with me. He also "hears" what I say.He is very professional and answers questions. I hope to be his patient for many years to come.R. Klein

by Michael j. Ward on Nov 5th, 2010

I LIKE, Him I fIND him kind, caring,and concerned. He SEEMS TO have the right answers to my Health,Concerns.

by Ann Kidalowski on Aug 20th, 2009

I've consulted with Dr Gupta for three to four years and I highly recommend him for his skills as a physician and his care for his patients. He is never too busy to help or to explain. Excellent.