A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saarah Arshad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saarah Arshad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saarah Arshad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arshad graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Arshad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saarah Arshad MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Saarah Arshad practice?
- Dr. Saarah Arshad has 1 office location.
Dr. Saarah Arshad practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Randolph, MA.
See Randolph Internists and Randolph Infectious Disease Doctors.