Dr. Saatiah Jaffry MD Patient Reviews

4.7

January 21st, 2017
A Doctor who really cares!
Dr. Jaffry is serious about her patients and profession. I've been her patient for approximately three years due to a renal condition. I was recently admitted to Sebastian hospital for an unrelated issue. When Dr.Jaffry learned of my hospital stay, she immediately began checking on my well-being nearly every day. She has a great bedside manner and is truly a gifted physician. Thank you Dr. Jaffry.

July 20th, 2015
My mother is a patient of Dr. Jaffry. Our family has struggled to find a nephrologist that fits her needs, until we found Dr. Jaffry. She goes above and beyond in her care for my mother. She gives her patients a lot of attention for their care.

July 7th, 2015
My favorite doctor
Dr Jaffry was my doctor in the hospital when I was admitted with acute low blood sodium. She became my hypertension specialist following my hospital stay. Excellent, thorough doctor! I've been seeing her for 3 years since then and she has kept my hypertension and sodium level under control since my first visit She spends time with me during my appointment and answers my questions and listens to me. She thinks outside the box. Having my cortisol tested along with my regular blood tests last fall indicated that I needed to see a specialist for an Endocrine disorder. As it turned out, if I hadn't seen a specialist, a life threatening condition would not have been discovered. She's the best and I highly recommend her.