A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saba Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saba Hasan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saba Hasan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hasan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System, Trenton, Nj 08638
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saba A Hasan MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saba A. Hasan practice?
- Dr. Saba Hasan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saba Hasan practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.