A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saba Aftab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saba Aftab is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Aftab graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Aftab has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saba Aftab MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Saba Aftab practice?
- Dr. Saba Aftab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saba Aftab practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Gibbsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Gibbsboro Otolaryngologists and Gibbsboro Plastic Surgeons.