Dr. Saba Ahmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saba Ahmed?

May 7th, 2014

Could live without her

Dr. Ahmed has been a saving grace in my life. I firmly believe I'd be disabled without her. She diagnosed my RA, found the right combination of drugs to keep me stable and active and the staff is great. Never had to wait more than 15 minutes to get in for my appointment. And it is convenient to have my blood drawn right at the office. Love this place!

April 29th, 2014

TWO MONTHS TO GET AN APPT!!

Haven't been to a doctor yet, and I'm sure they are wonderful, but seriously, two months to get an appt. for new patients. That is a little extreme. I might be better off driving a bit to see a doctor sooner!

May 7th, 2012

the best Dr I've ever seen. Never have to wait long and she is extremely thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate. I've been with her for six years and plan to be with her as long as she is around. From my pesonal and family viewpoint, Dr. Ahmed and Sosenko and great!!!

November 18th, 2011

I really enjoyed how Dr. Ahmed takes the time in getting to know you. Tells you exactly what is going on, what will she do, and what she expects. She will give you the good and the bad of the the results, so that you won't be surprised if the results are what she expected. The appointments might be hard to get, but she is worth the wait.

April 29th, 2009

I love Dr. Ahmed. She is thorough, candid and genuinely caring. I would refer anyone to her at anytime.

August 4th, 2017