Dr. Saba Chughtai MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Mason, OH

3.6

March 5th, 2016
Ruined my life with dangerous medications being changed constantly and pushed into ECT. I'm now brain damaged and have lost everything including my career, my short and long term memory, my ability to read.

October 2nd, 2015
Friendly, bright, and very effective

September 9th, 2013
Not too helpful...
I am still a patient of hers, She is never on time with her scheduled appointmnts, When i have issues, she does not really wanna help talk about them. she is more concern about my weight than my mental state of mind which upsets me! She diagnosed me with panic attacks which i do have, The meds she is got me on are not well working, just keeps telling me to take more and double my dose. The most i have waited on her is 40 minutes with 4 people ahead of me. She spends aprox 5 minutes with me in her office.

April 3rd, 2013
She is a kind and compassionate physician

January 23rd, 2013
Patient
I was referred by neurologists to see her because I have HD and she is very hard to see - My first appt was double booked -- I spent 1 hour -- She is constantly cancelling appts the day before -- I have been having a nightmare trying to get my meds refilled -- She won't call back a word of warning -- I have never had a doc do this before but she wants the sick patient to tell her how many prescriptions done and she will not refill them after your office and she will not until your next appt -- She order me three meds and says next in 4 months she didn't write scripts -- she wrote for two months and now it is a nightmare trying to get meds refilled because I didn't understand as a patient that it is my responsibility per her office I need to have enough before I leave the office -- I have HD I thought that would be the docs job or the office staff but no --she doesn't call my pharm I am looking for a new doc -- I am sick and need my meds - I have only been seeing her since sept -- I have never had a doc tell you they want to see in 4 months but give you 2 months of scripts they always give 4 months of scripts -- or call or something to make sure they are working ---

June 8th, 2012
My very short visit was a horrific disaster !
I would never recommend her.She was very cold and uncaring.My records were in her possession for over a month.My hope was that she would have some ideal of why I was there.That was definitely not the case.I have tried to kill myself three times.I have been hospitalisesd once.I have taken almost every medicine out there for major depression.I have been suffering with this between fifteen to twenty years.This doctor's firsts words to me were,"Have you been feeling sad?" How ridiculous ! This doctor is the reason people with mental illness are suffering so much and will continue to do so.She should not be able to try and treat patients ! So hurt by this woman!

February 24th, 2012
Outstanding
Best doctor I ever met

January 18th, 2012
very kind and competent
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Chughtai

November 29th, 2011
very compassionate
she listens to me and understands my feelings

April 8th, 2011
Does not return calls - ANY CALLS
Does not return calls. On-call emergency calls - does not return calls. Emergency hospitalization - does not return calls.

August 24th, 2010
Excellent
I can't say enough about what a help Dr. Chughtai has been to my family. She's been a lifesaver.