Dr. Saba Chughtai Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Saba Chughtai?

Very Good Doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2017

She makes me feel very comfortable and listens to what is going on. She truly cares and has helped me a great deal.

Posted on January 20th, 2017

Listens to what you say. Cares about your health and wants you to call her if there is a problem.

Posted on March 5th, 2016

Ruined my life with dangerous medications being changed constantly and pushed into ECT. I'm now brain damaged and have lost everything including my career, my short and long term memory, my ability to read.

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Friendly, bright, and very effective

Not too helpful...

Posted on September 9th, 2013

I am still a patient of hers, She is never on time with her scheduled appointmnts, When i have issues, she does not really wanna help talk about them. she is more concern about my weight than my mental state of mind which upsets me! She diagnosed me with panic attacks which i do have, The meds she is got me on are not well working, just keeps telling me to take more and double my dose. The most i have waited on her is 40 minutes with 4 people ahead of me. She spends aprox 5 minutes with me in her office.

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

She is a kind and compassionate physician

Patient

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

I was referred by neurologists to see her because I have HD and she is very hard to see - My first appt was double booked -- I spent 1 hour -- She is constantly cancelling appts the day before -- I have been having a nightmare trying to get my meds refilled -- She won't call back a word of warning -- I have never had a doc do this before but she wants the sick patient to tell her how many prescriptions done and she will not refill them after your office and she will not until your next appt -- She order me three meds and says next in 4 months she didn't write scripts -- she wrote for two months and now it is a nightmare trying to get meds refilled because I didn't understand as a patient that it is my responsibility per her office I need to have enough before I leave the office -- I have HD I thought that would be the docs job or the office staff but no --she doesn't call my pharm I am looking for a new doc -- I am sick and need my meds - I have only been seeing her since sept -- I have never had a doc tell you they want to see in 4 months but give you 2 months of scripts they always give 4 months of scripts -- or call or something to make sure they are working ---

Would not recommend. In my opinion, she is more interested in growing her practice than helping her patients.

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

My very short visit was a horrific disaster !

Posted on June 8th, 2012

I would never recommend her.She was very cold and uncaring.My records were in her possession for over a month.My hope was that she would have some ideal of why I was there.That was definitely not the case.I have tried to kill myself three times.I have been hospitalisesd once.I have taken almost every medicine out there for major depression.I have been suffering with this between fifteen to twenty years.This doctor's firsts words to me were,"Have you been feeling sad?" How ridiculous ! This doctor is the reason people with mental illness are suffering so much and will continue to do so.She should not be able to try and treat patients ! So hurt by this woman!

Outstanding

Posted on February 25th, 2012

Best doctor I ever met

very kind and competent

Posted on January 19th, 2012

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Chughtai

very compassionate

Posted on November 30th, 2011

she listens to me and understands my feelings