A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saba Cossor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saba Cossor, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saba Cossor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cossor graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cossor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saba Raisa Cossor MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Saba R. Cossor practice?
- Dr. Saba Cossor has 1 office location.
Dr. Saba Cossor practices Pediatrics near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Pediatricians.