A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saba Cossor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saba Cossor, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saba Cossor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cossor graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cossor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cossor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saba R. Cossor practice?
Dr. Saba Cossor practices Pediatrics near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Pediatricians.