Dr. Saba Cossor MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2016
Dr Cossor came highly recommended to us by many people. I'm so glad we followed the recommendations, both of my girls love her! She spends the time with her patients to fully understand what's going on and to properly diagnose them. Not only is she friendly, but the staff is as well, which is very important to us.

August 31st, 2015
Dr Cossor and staff
Dr Cossor has been our pediatrician for around 7 yrs now. All of our children feel at ease and comfortable around her. She is funny and really seems to enjoy her job. Her staff is nothing short of professional and friendly. They go above and beyond to comfort kids, make scheduling easy and efficient. We Love them!

October 22nd, 2013
Hope she never leaves.
Dr. Cossor knows the best thing for her patients is to work with their parents. Our youngest has seasonal asthma. She not only took the time to explain to a 5 year old how to work her inhaler and the importance of it, but let us (parents and doctor) decide together when her treatments are necessary and when excess medicine is not. I will drive as far as I have to to stay under her care, and I'm a huge Dr. Mom that doesn't make appointments until I feel I can't fix my kid myself :)

July 19th, 2011
The best pediatrician around!
Dr. Cossor is extremely knowledgeable, listens intently, explains with the heart of a teacher, and offers excellent advice and treatment. I've know the staff since I was a child. They are well organized. We are blessed to have met Dr. Cossor. She was born to be a pediatrician, in my opinion!

May 27th, 2009
Dr. Cossor is a great Dr. always determined to get to the bottom of the problem and always very helpful

January 6th, 2009
What A Difference!
The pediatricians I have seen in the past are usually cold and abrupt...quick to get on with the next patient, barely taking the time to actually 'talk' to me and my kids. We never truly felt comfortable, so it took me a while to find a pediatrician I was comfortable with. This doctor not only made us comfortable the whole time, but took the extra time to talk with me about minor issues in behavior and the such. I really like this doctor, and recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor that makes you feel at home...

March 7th, 2017