Pediatrician

Hope she never leaves. show details Hope she never leaves.
by Jen L on Oct 22nd, 2013

Dr. Cossor knows the best thing for her patients is to work with their parents. Our youngest has seasonal asthma. She not only took the time to explain to a 5 year old how to work her inhaler and the importance of it, but let us (parents and doctor) decide together when her treatments are necessary and when excess medicine is not. I will drive as far as I have to to stay under her care, and I'm a huge Dr. Mom that doesn't make appointments until I feel I can't fix my kid myself :)

The best pediatrician around! show details The best pediatrician around!
Jul 19th, 2011

Dr. Cossor is extremely knowledgeable, listens intently, explains with the heart of a teacher, and offers excellent advice and treatment. I've know the staff since I was a child. They are well organized. We are blessed to have met Dr. Cossor. She was born to be a pediatrician, in my opinion!

by Rachel Sherman on May 27th, 2009

Dr. Cossor is a great Dr. always determined to get to the bottom of the problem and always very helpful

What A Difference! show details What A Difference!
by Kristal Hernandez on Jan 6th, 2009

The pediatricians I have seen in the past are usually cold and abrupt...quick to get on with the next patient, barely taking the time to actually 'talk' to me and my kids. We never truly felt comfortable, so it took me a while to find a pediatrician I was comfortable with. This doctor not only made us comfortable the whole time, but took the extra time to talk with me about minor issues in behavior and the such. I really like this doctor, and recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor that makes you feel at home...