Learn more about Dr. Saba Darda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darda
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Darda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Darda graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Darda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saba Darda MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Saba Darda practice?
- Dr. Saba Darda has 1 office location.
Dr. Saba Darda practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.