A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saba Darda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saba Darda is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darda
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Darda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Darda graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Darda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saba Darda MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Saba Darda practice?
- Dr. Saba Darda has 1 office location.
Dr. Saba Darda practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.