Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saba Darda
Dr. Saba Darda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI, with another office in Southfield, MI. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Darda is affiliated with Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus and St John Macomb Oakland Hospital - Macomb Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Saba Darda has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Saba Darda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.
Dr. Armando Madrazo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi46
Dr. Mohammad Hammoude
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Zain Kulairi
Internal Medicine, Residency
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi5