A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saba Darda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Darda graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Darda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saba Darda MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Saba Darda practice?
- Dr. Saba Darda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saba Darda practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists and Sterling Heights Cardiologists.