A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saba Faiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saba Faiz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faiz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Faiz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saba Faiz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faiz graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Faiz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saba Faiz MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Saba Faiz practice?
- Dr. Saba Faiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Saba Faiz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lititz, PA.
See Lititz Internists and Lititz Endocrinologists.