A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saba Faiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saba Faiz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saba Faiz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faiz graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Faiz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saba Faiz MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Saba Faiz practice?
- Dr. Saba Faiz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saba Faiz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lititz, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Huntington, WV.
See Lititz Internists and Lititz Endocrinologists.