A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saba Kaiseruddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saba Kaiseruddin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiseruddin graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaiseruddin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saba Fatima Kaiseruddin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Saba F. Kaiseruddin practice?
- Dr. Saba Kaiseruddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Saba Kaiseruddin practices Pediatrics near San Marcos, CA.
See San Marcos Pediatricians.