A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saba Khayal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saba Khayal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khayal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saba Khayal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khayal graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Khayal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saba Haji Khayal MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Saba H. Khayal practice?
- Dr. Saba Khayal has 1 office location.
Dr. Saba Khayal practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Endocrinologists.