Learn more about Dr. Saba Mansoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saba Mansoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mansoor
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Mansoor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saba Mansoor, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansoor graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mansoor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saba Mansoor MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Saba Mansoor practice?
- Dr. Saba Mansoor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saba Mansoor practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Psychiatrists and Round Rock Child Psychiatrists.