A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saba Quraishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saba Quraishi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quraishi
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Quraishi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saba Quraishi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Cataract Surgery Lens Removal (Capsulorhexis)
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry eyes (Xerophthalmia)
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Quraishi graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Quraishi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saba Quraishi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Saba Quraishi practice?
- Dr. Saba Quraishi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saba Quraishi practices Ophthalmology near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL.
See Elgin Ophthalmologists.