A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saba Razi-Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saba Razi-Syed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Razi-Syed
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Razi-Syed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saba Razi-Syed, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Razi-Syed graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Razi-Syed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Va
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saba Razi-Syed MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Saba Razi-Syed practice?
- Dr. Saba Razi-Syed has 1 office location.
Dr. Saba Razi-Syed practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.