A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saba Shabnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saba Shabnam, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shabnam
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Shabnam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saba Shabnam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shabnam graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shabnam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saba Shabnam MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Saba Shabnam practice?
- Dr. Saba Shabnam has 1 office location.
Dr. Saba Shabnam practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Primary Care Doctors and Bedford Sports Medicine Doctors.