Learn more about Dr. Saba Shabnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saba Shabnam, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shabnam
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shabnam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saba Shabnam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shabnam graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shabnam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saba Shabnam MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Saba Shabnam practice?
- Dr. Saba Shabnam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saba Shabnam practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice near Euless, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Bedford, TX.
See Euless Primary Care Doctors and Euless Family Physicians.