A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saba Shabnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saba Shabnam, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saba Shabnam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shabnam graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shabnam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saba Shabnam MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Saba Shabnam practice?
- Dr. Saba Shabnam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Saba Shabnam practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice near Euless, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Euless Family Physicians and Euless General Practitioners.