A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saba Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saba Sheikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saba Sheikh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheikh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saba Sheikh BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saba Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Saba Sheikh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Saba Sheikh practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Ellicott City, MD and Parkville, MD.
See Columbia Internists.