A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabah Chammas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabah Chammas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabah Chammas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chammas graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Chammas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Pomerado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabah Najib Chammas MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sabah N. Chammas practice?
- Dr. Sabah Chammas has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sabah Chammas practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA and Vista, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.