A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabah Chammas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabah Chammas is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chammas
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chammas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabah Chammas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chammas graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Chammas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Pomerado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabah Najib Chammas MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sabah N. Chammas practice?
- Dr. Sabah Chammas has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabah Chammas practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Psychiatrists.