A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabah Hadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabah Hadi, Psychiatrist, Child psychiatrist, addiction psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabah Hadi, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadi graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hadi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabah Hadi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sabah Hadi practice?
- Dr. Sabah Hadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabah Hadi practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Ashburn, VA.
See Ashburn Psychiatrists and Ashburn Child Psychiatrists.