A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabah Hadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabah Hadi, Psychiatrist, Child psychiatrist, addiction psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabah Hadi, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- opiate dependence (suboxone provider)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadi graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hadi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sabah Hadi practice?
Dr. Sabah Hadi practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Ashburn, VA.
See Ashburn Psychiatrists.