A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabah Hadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabah Hadi, Psychiatrist, Child psychiatrist, addiction psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hadi
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabah Hadi, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadi graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hadi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabah Hadi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sabah Hadi practice?
- Dr. Sabah Hadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabah Hadi practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Ashburn, VA.
See Ashburn Psychiatrists, Ashburn Adolescent Specialists, and Ashburn Child Psychiatrists.