A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabah Kadhium:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabah Kadhium is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadhium
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Kadhium Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabah Kadhium, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadhium graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Kadhium has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabah A Kadhium MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sabah A. Kadhium practice?
- Dr. Sabah Kadhium has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sabah Kadhium practices Family Medicine near La Verne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendora, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See La Verne Family Physicians.