A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabah Kadhium:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabah Kadhium is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadhium
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kadhium Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabah Kadhium, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadhium graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Kadhium has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabah A Kadhium MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sabah A. Kadhium practice?
- Dr. Sabah Kadhium has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sabah Kadhium practices Family Medicine near La Verne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendora, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See La Verne Family Physicians.