Dr. Sabah Langston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sabah Langston?

January 16th, 2017

Best Ob/Gyn.

Dr. Langston is very caring and sweet. I had a high risk pregnancy and she helped me through it. She took time to listen and explain all my concerns which made me feel very secured.

October 17th, 2016

Best Doctor Around

I saw Dr. Langston 3 years ago and was diagnosed with an Ectopic Pregnancy. It took weeks to find the embryo, but once I was hit with the sad news, Dr. Langston helped me understand everything that was going on with my body, and what the options were. She was caring and sensitive to my feelings. She was very compassionate and followed up with me continuously throughout my ordeal. She was an excellent Doctor, and I look forward to seeing her again.

September 28th, 2015

Dr. Langston followed my case to another specialist & spoke with him before & after my subsequent appointment. Called me at home to follow up after an abnormal test, answered further questions, addressed all concerns, & welcomed my input and comments. Very through exam & tests with referrals to specialists and genetic counselors. Received an appointment within a week, a week later I was seeing the other specialist, and surgery scheduled within 2 months.

May 4th, 2017