Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sabah Varoqua
Dr. Sabah Varoqua, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Belleville, NJ, with another office in Alexandria, LA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Varoqua is affiliated with Rapides Regional Medical Center and Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital. Dr. Varoqua has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sabah Varoqua has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sabah Varoqua is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belleville, NJ.
Dr. Ariff Admani
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Belleville, NJ 0 mi25
Dr. Deborah Schnurr
Belleville, NJ 0 mi27
Dr. Marc Fisk
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Belleville, NJ 0 mi25